GYROTONIC® Pre-Training Course
In this program students learn to design, and teach a progressive sequence of Gyrotonic Level 1 exercise classes on the Gyrotonic Pulley Tower Combination Unit. The 188 hour program is composed of four sequential courses that begins with the Pre-Training Course. It takes approximately 1 year to complete the full program and to become a fully qualified Gyrotonic Trainer. For full program details, click here.
- Dates: June 1-3 & 8-10, 2018
- 6 days, 30 hours
- Fridays & Saturdays 12-7p,
- Sundays 10a-5p
- a 2-hour break is given every day at the 3rd hour
- Studio Fee: $200 (due at time of registration as a deposit to hold your spot in the course; this is non-refundable)
- Baseline Course Fee: $850 (due on first day of course)
- Total: $1,050
*Limited to 6 participants
To get the most out of your GYROTONIC® method Teacher Training experience, we recommend highly that you enroll in GYROTONIC® method one-on-one sessions or group classes on a regular basis leading up to and continuing through your course(s).