GYROTONIC® Level 1 Foundation Course
- Dates: July 19-22, 26-29 & August 2-5, 2018
- 12 days, 60 hours
- Thursdays July 19 & August 2 - 10a-5p; July 26 - 12-7p
- Fridays & Saturdays 12-7p,
- Sundays 10a-5p
- a 2-hour break is given every day at the 3rd hour
- Studio Fee: $300 (due at time of registration as a deposit to hold your spot in the course; this is non-refundable)
- Baseline Course Fee: $1,500 (due on first day of course)
- Total: $1,800
*Space is limited
To get the most out of your GYROTONIC® method Teacher Training experience, we recommend highly that you enroll in GYROTONIC® method one-on-one sessions or group classes on a regular basis leading up to and continuing through your course(s).
A native of Northern California, Tamara’s early education was in Art. Her influences include nature and visual, healing, dance & performance arts. SF, 1988 studying healing and movement, she began working as a chiropractic assistant to dance medicine specialist John DeRoy, D.C., founder of White Cloud West, the Bay Area’s premier gyrotonic center.
Tamara became a student of Gyrotonic Expansion System innovator Juliu Horvath in 1990, who promoted her to Master Trainer in 2000.
Director of White Cloud West, S.F., CA., 1992-2002, Tamara has also facilitated the development of many new gyrotonic facilities in the USA. Today she conducts Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis Teachers Trainings and is currently on staff for Gyrotonic Honolulu, and Mind-Body Connection in California. Inspired by nature, Tamara’s home is Hawaii Island.
GYROTONIC®, GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM and GYROKINESIS® are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp and are used with their permission.